What is the Gospel?
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life” – John 3:16
This is the gospel that we preach and believe. God sent His Son into the world as a babe. Christ lived a sinless life, was perfect among men and suffered and died on the cross as He took the punishment for your sin and mine. On the third day He rose from the grave to show His power over death. He ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven.The Lord Jesus is now preparing a home in heaven for all who put their trust in Him.
“And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved” – Acts 4:12
How Can I Be Saved
- Accept the very fact that you are a sinner
- Repent of your ways and deeds
- Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour
“Repent therefore, and turn back, that your sins may be blotted out” – Acts 3:19
Steps to Your Salvation
- Admit to God that you are a lost sinner unable to save yourself; that you are truly sorry for all you have done and that you need to be saved.
- Thank God for sending His beloved Son, the Lord Jesus, to bear your sin on the cross for… “he bare our sins in his own body on the tree”
- Call upon the Lord to save you for… “whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved”
- Receive the Gift of God which is eternal salvation.
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name” – John 1:12